Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Product Feature - Cottage Indus-Tree!

Every once in a while I will do a product feature on my current favorite company that utilizes vintage materials. At the top of that list has to be Cottage Indus-Tree Designs! (www.cottageindustree.com) 


Cottage Indus-Tree is a small Internet company founded by, Amy Beck of Atlanta, Ga. She started her company in 2003 to make gifts for friends, family, and coworkers. She soon realized that this could be a huge thing! Cottage Indus-Tree was featured in Country Living, Southern Living, and Paula Deen magazine! 



Cottage Indus-Tree specializes in vintage paper products. They use vintage wallpaper, books, book pages, etc. I own several of their products, including their signature product, clipboards! Seriously, cutest clipboards ever! The front and backs of the clipboards are decorated in full with vintage wallpaper. The clipboards are manufactured by a company that employs handi-capable people. Cottage Indus-Tree prides itself on recycling, upcycling, and reusing products. So all the while you are getting a great product(with an even greater price tag!) you are lowering your carbon footprint! Cottage Indus-Tree also has a wide array of other products including: flip notebooks garnished with vintage wallpaper, magnetic clips also garnished with vintage wallpaper (also available with collegiate logos!), vintage wallpaper bags (ranging from iPad slips to large duffle style bags!), and much more! 


Cottage Indus-Tree introduced a new product to the company in 2012, vintage book journals. I own 3 and I have to say I use them daily! Also, they are one of a kind which makes the experience even better! 


Another new product line is their wine stoppers! As if this company didn't ALREADY have enough amazing products they went and created this! I own one and it keeps my Pinot Grigio as fresh as the time I pop the cork! These are garnished with vintage wallpaper as well. 

Without giving away Amy's secrets, I was allowed to experience the process of making these wonderful products! I can say first hand that this is quality stuff, people! The intricate detail that goes into each and every product is top notch. 

Shipping is a flat-rate fee to anywhere in the continental US, only $6.99 and free shipping on orders over $100. 

If you are looking for a great gift for anyone(even the men in your life!) visit Cottage Idus-Tree and place an order today! I promise you will not be disappointed. 

I hope y'all have enjoyed my first product feature! Let's join together and support small businesses! 

Happy Thrifting! 

Love, 
The Old Soul 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great write-up!!
    Can't wait to see what you post next! :)

    ReplyDelete