Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Photos From My Trip To The Car "Graveyard"

So a while back I stumbled across an old abandoned lot of vintage/classic cars. They were worn, weathered, and rust covered but there was beauty in this heap of rust in the small town of Lavonia, Ga. As a lover of all things vintage and photography, how could I pass up this chance to photograph these once beautiful automobiles?! As you all well know by now, I love the thought of a story. While I was photographing these classic cars the thought was reoccurring in the back of my mind, "Who did these belong to? Was it a family or was it someone who had moonshine stashed in the trunk?" So take a look and comment on what car you like the best!

Thanks for reading you guys! I appreciate the support and devotion each and everyone of you has given me! And as always, happy thrifting, Y'all!

Much Love,
The Old Soul




5 comments:

  1. Amazing photos. ...I love your blog and look forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my Arizona teacher friend! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos!! Inspiring me to get out the camera...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED ! Yours photos. Just found your blog from facebook and really enjoy your blogging.

    ReplyDelete