Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Paint The Town White? Maybe Just The Kitchen

I have been seeing so many kitchens done in white. White walls, white counters, and white cabinets! So here are a few of my favorite types of white!

For the walls I'd have to go with Benjamin Moore's White Dove(benjaminmoore.com). For me personally I don't want to feel cold in any room in my house. This color is clean, but still warm.
Next onto the counters. I found a gorgeous granite that I have fallen madly in love with, River White Granite. The grain in this granite is subtle yet it will stand out again the white of the walls. 
If you don't have room in your for an island, then you can try something portable. This super cute and function movable island by Crate and Barrel(www.crateandbarrel.com) is perfect.
So get out there and paint that kitchen white! A plus to having a white room in your house are the endless possibilities when it comes to accessorizing! Any color! Ah! 

Love,
The Old Soul




2 comments:

  1. Tasja: Lovely l! They suit very well for a kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the River White Granite, and the dove white is really pretty. We're looking for houses right now, and you've sold me on that color!

    ReplyDelete